Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Accomplished!

I got out of work a bit early today and it was nice to get home and have a bit of time before supper time chores to finish another item to get listed in my Etsy shop. You can usually tell what season it is through my beadwork. This lip balm bag was woven out of my favorite brown seedbeads and the branch fringing, which I love to use for seasonal work reminds me of the limbs on the trees outside. They are basically naked at this point with the leaves in piles on the ground. Any way, got this up in Etsy tonight and now have one more bag on my table to finish up quickly before I go back to my Butterfly bag. I have to finish up the little odds and ends first because once I start the fringing on the Butterfly bag I need to focus in on it til done. Hope you are having a great week!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment