Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Ready!

For 2 day's straight now, when I am not at work but working at home I have been in my Etsy shop. I have been adding tags for the sale, I have been chiming in on the forums in the small chance a buyer will spot me and peak at my shop, tonight I went through every item and marked it down to the price after the 25% off that will be my sale. At first I was just going have people wait until I invoiced them with the mark down but then decided I had better invest the time in the changes so I don't have to pay Etsy money I am not getting on my normal prices. I wanted it all done by tonight because tomorrow. ...Well of course tomorrow is Thanksgiving but this year it will be a very quiet one in my house so I have alot of time to work on the sale . What I choose to do is alot of photo's of the stuff I still have waiting to list and start listing every couple of hours and continue to list over the course of the next few day's every few hours, one item at a time. While so far in 2 1/2 years on Etsy I have never had any luck with the different sales but I am determined to work as hard as I can to make Black Friday weekend work for me. I am counting on it to give my grandkids some Christmas and I insist on being optimistic and am telling myself that this is going to be the year shoppers notice me! Any way, I hope everyone has success this weekend and if I don't make it back here tomorrow let me extend this to you tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings for you and yours. Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment