Friday, August 7, 2009

On a roll

I know I seem to fixate on my dog alot but let me tell you I love this little guy more than I ever thought I could love any creature (besides humans) and I don't know what I would do with out him. When I saw this picture I did not know if I wanted to cry or roll on the floor laughing. This is Prince Alex. Alex is almost 4 years old and weighs just 4 lbs. Last week he got flea's. I gave him a flea bath at home and it did not seem to help at all. He scratched and scratched and dug until he had ripped the hair out of his back side so my daughter took him for his first ever professional flea dip and shampoo and since he was there already have his nails done. Apparently he did not enjoy the attention and tried to eat the lady that was working on him. Since he is a sissy and clings to me, actually gets real tears if I leave him to long . when we go walking he "prances" so my daughter told them he deserved a pink muzzle. How dare they he is a very masculine little guy just has the manners of a prince.

1 comment: