Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Wednesday


I do beleive the heat and high humidity is getting to my 4 lb baby. He is in a chair in my studio with the air conditioning on and still has his little tongue hanging out. HeHe, poor baby!
I was up early this morning had another job interview. Of course it went well but that means nothing. So I sit and wait for a phone call while I read all my job bookmarks to see what else I can apply for. Not a whole lot else going on, I still want to get some more pictures downtown but it has just been to humid to walk much. I don't mind the heat but have a lot of problems with humidity. Mean while I am thinking about signing up for a craft show in October, it is far enough away to make a good amount of stuff and what I don't sell would be good to put in my shops for the holiday shopping season sooo either way it will be good to have stock. I think I need to go take a nap now, not used to having to be up at 6 in the morning anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment