Friday, July 3, 2009

What happened to everyone?

Well I am mad enough to spit nickels. I am bored and just not in the creative mood and decided to read updates on the blogs I follow and I have been following a steadily growing number. I signed in to my account and scrolled down , nothing there, nothing except this notice that say's I am not following any blogs! Where did they go? I did not delete them, who did? How does this happen? Grrrr! I just want to sit and read and how can I possibly remember who I was already following to refollow? I know if I was computer savy enough I could probably find them somewhere but since I am not I have to start all over again. This is the kind of stuff that really aggravates me just because I don't know how to fix it. Okay, done ranting, now I have to go find you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment