Friday, July 17, 2009

A quick update.

When I showed you my new bag, Bloomin Berries I had decided to try it on Ebay because my Etsy sales are so very slow and I need a paycheck. Next time I say that please reach out and slap me. I left Ebay because fee's were getting ridiculous and while I was selling almost every item I put up, I never made more than what I listed as my starting bid. Well, I put my bag up there for a 5 day auction, incurring over 60cents in fees, 5 day's later had 10 views as compared to the 40 and 50 I used to get and today, the end of the auction, got that little note" Sorry , your item did not sell". I learned my lesson , I remember why I left, I love my Etsy, some day someone will need aAmulet bag to hold their MP3 player and give mine a lovely home. That's it, happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment