Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Busy

Hi everyone! I have had the most productive day today. I was a little bummed this morning, pain in my legs cancelled my original plans for the day so I turned on the computer, I updated my face book a bit. I really neglect that , don't really like it very much. I learned how to join groups on Flickr and joined a number of beading groups. Got my website out into a few search engines. My website has been updated, I think it is looking pretty good but would love a bit of feedback
www.serenitycollections.com
Last but not least, finished a new bag got pictures done and posted it in my new Zibbet shop, the picture is below. Now if I can finish another green bag I am working on for my Etsy shop and post that I will have accomplished a great deal today. Hmmm maybe tomorrow I can go walking and find some new Avon customers. If not I have an idea for some new pictures downtown I want to show you. Have a great day and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment