Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Sneak Peak

Well, I am feeling more like Debsparkles today. I am on a mission, I have to come up with a chunk of money this weekend and it "ain't" happenin by sitting around being miserable. Today, I finished another custom order , it's ready for the trip to the post office, got 2 Avon orders and started working on another bag, it has a long way to go but I thought it would be fun to show you my "Bloomin Berries". I think though, and I hate to say this, if I post it in my Etsy shop it will sit there. I hate to have to revert to it but I think I will have to do an Ebay listing. Don't want to but I must make money this week so I am going back to working on this and stay focused on working and posting as much as I can. Yup Debsparkles is in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment