Thursday, June 25, 2009

Todays creation


Managed to finish another USB bag and get it posted in my Etsy shop. I am finally feeling myself again, we have had a couple of hot day's without much rain which was very welcome. My house has been really quite today, everybody is gone away except me and it is kind of nice. I started a little house work , managed to clorox my back bathroom and get a start on my kitchen, hoping to do my front bathroom tomorrow. Stuff like this has to be done when no one else is home because both my daughter and my grandson are allergic to the smell of a lot of cleaning supplies. When they are home I use vinegar and dawn. But right now it all needs cloroxing. Iwas so sick last week, then Sunday my granddaughter started with the vomiting and runs. She has a sleep over with a friend from middle school. She was really bad for a few days running a temp etc. The day she was sickest a letter came home from the middle school with 2 confirmed cases of swine flu. Instant panic, by the time we got hold of the Dr. though, she was finally feeling better and it was just a stomach virus. Whew!!!
I have to tell you, even though it is very new, my experiment with my Etsy shop is not making me happy. Very low views and absolutely no sales. But I will hang in there cause it could be just because people are out enjoying summer rather than looking at things on the computer. Still have a few weeks to see if views go up and I have posted several new items. Would like to do 2 or 3 a week but with my particular type of work it is a slow process and sometimes I can't post new items as often as I would like. Any way, it is getting late and I have spent alot of time in front of the computer today, I wish you all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that is sooo cute. You are very creative. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete