Monday, June 1, 2009

Accomplishments

We have had a busy weekend here, kids were away but we started working on some household repairs and they sort of took over the week end. I still found some time to sneak away and work on my new bag. I am going to call it...
Hold my lip Balm..... I am so creative with my titles! Any way my new bag is just the right size to hold a lip balm securely and it was just a thought to change things up a bit. What surprised me was how much more work it took than my mini bags not thinking about the fact that it had to be almost 3 1/2" tall in order to hold a lipbalm or chapstick without it sliding out. So now I have a bit more knowledge as far as time involved in making the different size bags I do.

I wanted to get a few new items up early this week before the giveaway starts and don't forget, it starts tomorrow, a different giveaway every day for the month of June. The blog is pretty nice to. So be sure to check it out.
http://indiestyleblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment