Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More progress


I had the day off today and was still feeling a bit out of sorts. When I have these day's I find the best thing to do is throw myself into what ever beading project I am doing so I got tons of stuff done on this today. They don't call me debsparkles for nothing, I love sparkle and bling and now my butterfly is full of it. I always have just little ends of left overs from one project or another so I use them up by decorating my main projects to get that necessary sparkle. This butterfly is now full of fire polish czech glass beads, a little handful of 3 mm swarovski crystals, some rose quartz and some plain faceted glass not to mention 2 green beads, origin unknown in my wings. Now I really need to get to a bead store because I need more pink and green to incorporate in my fringe and neckchain.
Working tomorrow and Thursday so probably won't get far until Friday with more work.
As a side note, I follow hundreds of blogs just because I enjoy them. If you are following me and I am not following you please send a comment here. I haven't quite figured out how to see if I am following all my followers. Whew say that 3 times fast!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty project! I have a hard time figuring out if I am following my followers too!

    -erica
    www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete