Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's talk Holiday's

Bet your wondering what this butterfly has to do with Holiday's.....Not a darn thing, just wanted to show you what I am working on right now. This bag has a long way to go because it is on the big side, has alot of detail work and need to go shopping to find fringe accent beads to knock your socks off.
Now, I have been spending some time thinking about what I want to do to keep my shops alive on my limited time and make some holiday sales. I know that I recently said that I just really wanted to concentrate on what I like to I think that come the holiday season we have to stock lots of affordable , easy gifting idea type items. I especially think this is true this year. While people are tightening their belts alot, have been for a while, they will still shop for Christmas. They will just be a little choosier on what they are buying at what prices. So for myself, while I will alway's have an amulet bag or intricite cuff or choker in the works, I will try to really put alot of the little items, bookmarks, keyrings, ornaments, in my shops through the next two months.
What are your thoughts on making your shop super appealing for the holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I will actually be putting more pictures up as I prgress with it, have this idea in my head that I want to put a lot of detail work into this.

    ReplyDelete