Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wyndryder Studio's

I would love to introduce you to someone that I am proud to call friend. Her name is Debbie same as mine and she is one of those people that alway's have a smile on her face and kind word for everyone and exudes happiness even when she is having a tough day. She is one of the few people I have met in my life that I can truly say has a pure heart. So, I wanted to share a bit about her today. She moved away from NY a few years ago so we have contact through email and facebook. Some day we will get together somewhere in this world:) Any way she is a most amazing artist in my eyes. When I first met her she was doing these gorgeous native american inspired paintings with wolves and her paintings of nature, still life and animals is so awe inspiring. In 2003 I said to her, Deb, I want to do something special for my daughter for mothers day from my grandchildren. Can you do something on canvas around dolphins (my daughters favorite) that I can go behind you and add beading detail too. Well Deb said yes and a few weeks later came to me with this picture that you see above. I looked at it then looked at her then looked at it again and said....
Debbie, I can't touch this. This is so beautiful I can not put anything on to it, I framed it and gave it to my daughter as is. I would love you to know this beautiful person and if you would like to see some of Deb's awesome work, she has a great website. Go ahead and take a peek and I had better go email Deb and tell her I am talking about her behind her back!
www.wyndryderstudios.com

2 comments:

  1. I took a peek and am glad to see that she likes cats. :-) A very talented gal.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is very talented. I like embellishing things, but I would also be unable to add to that lovely and very complete work of art.

    ReplyDelete