Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy last summer holiday

I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a great last holiday for the summer. I worked until 10 last night, getting ready to be back there at 10:30 this morning. Yes I will spend Labor day laboring. And last night they asked me if I was willing to pick up an extra shift tomorrow which is my day off. How did this happen so fast. I have already found I am neglecting my beadwork and my blog and all the other little things I was used to doing. I don't mind, I know it will get easier once I am more used to the new routine but I guess I just did not expect to get so busy so fast. Any how, have a great day everyone. I know in my part of the world the weather is already changing quickly so before you know it we will be cleaning up snow!

2 comments:

  1. All that time you are now working used to be free time for you. Sometimes we don't value or appreciate the free time when we have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you can say that again and it took such little time to miss it. But I don't regret being to do some type of work again, I feel very much a part of life again.

    ReplyDelete