Sunday, September 13, 2009

What shall we do on a lovely Sunday?

Well I went and worked today. When I got home this was in my email. My daughter has decided the tattoo shop had to be repaired, cleaned, and painted. Pulled the whole thing apart on a Sunday, the only day the shop is closed and then talked my son into coming in to do the painting. I guess she thought he was a good choice since that is what he does for a living but why did I feel the need to show this picture to you? Look at the color!!!!! Sweet Pea green in a tattoo shop! If it was anyone else but my daughter I would question the color but....a few years ago she decided to surprise me and paint my kitchen while I was at work. My kitchen is the biggest room in the house, the only room that is bright, open and sunshiny. She painted it Burgandy. Yup, ya gotta love her:)

4 comments:

  1. Is the kitchen still burgandy? I don't think I could handle that color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an awesome color for the shop!!! It brings things to life, it really does. I adore red...and love burgundy...but not sure I could take a burgundy kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeHE no the burgandy kitchen did not last long, I got some soft white paint and some sea sponges and by time I got done it was very light pink and white faux finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post - thank you ! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete