Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Morning

I am happy so far today. I woke up this morning feeling like a got some sleep and was almost pain free, first time in 3 days. It is a beautiful day out, the sun is up and the air is not to hot , not to cold, the kind of day that makes me want to motivate and do something. My Avon delivery came last night and I packed it all up, I would like to get books out into public places today. I need some new ideas to create more customers. I pass out a minimum of 30 books a month yet I still don't seem to pick up any new customers. So I need to learn how to do something different. Later today, I am going to tell you about a project close to my heart that I am doing, involving my Old Fashioned felt and sequined ornaments. Right now I just think I want to get myself out into the fresh air for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment