Thursday, February 18, 2010

A new Challenge


A few nights ago I was showing off my new bag, Pink Ice, on facebook. (This bag sold that night!)

Any way my cousin Amy who I have blogged about doing her 2nd tour in Iraq has internet access and chimes in every once in a while. She told me I should do a bag in red, white, and blue in honor of all service people. Ohhhh boy! A challenge. I can not resist a challenge so here we go. I am flying by the seat of my pants and have no clue how I am going to do this. So we start at square one and learn as we go. I decided first, I did not want just straight stripes across a bag so I decided to alternate the red and white in a circular pattern to kind of represent the flow of a flag waving in the breeze. Here is what I have so far. I will update you as I go along. The next thought process will be how to incorporate the blue field when I get to the flap on the bag.....you will have to wait till I get that far for the next picture


No comments:

Post a Comment