Saturday, January 16, 2010

Laughing

Sometimes we forget just how good we can feel just because we laughed. I have been babysitting and today I watched Shrek 3 with my munchkin. I love the Shrek movies and I laughed and laughed and that made my grandson laugh even harder . By the time we got done watching this move I felt really good and caught myself walking around the house smiling just because!

I finished another lip balm bag today. I don't know how this happens but I go weeks and weeks just working along on projects just to keep listing in my Etsy shop. Then all of the sudden, a million things hit me at once. This week, I received the custom order for the 25 beaded lanyards, at the same time, an Ebay customer who has bought from me a number of times over the last few years inquired about some lip balm bags, I also have to work on Heather's shop, need to help get pictures taken and listings done on the ornaments! Okay whew! My lanyard customer approved the sample pictures I sent. I finished the bag you see below, we have ornaments ready for pictures but need some sunshine. Need another Shrek movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment