Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm found

I know I have been missing a bit, was dealing with some issues, had to shut down a bunch of stuff I was doing and lost some things. I decided I really didn't want to lose my blog even though I seldom have anything earthshaking to share so I have spent this evening clicking things to find it and restore it. So here I am and up top is a picture of the cuff I just posted in my Etsy shop tonight. I really love making these darn things!
Alot of things going on right now, for starter's I am getting ready to attempt a job once more. I know, I tried, I failed, I gave up. Sorry that's just not who I am so I am going to try again and see what happens. Mean time, I have shut down my zibbet shop. Concentrating on building my Etsy shop takes alot of my time and lets face it, when your on a site for 1 year and 3 weeks without a single sale what's the point? I have struggled for years trying to get 100 items listed in Etsy and haven't made it , of course each time I reach 50 something I have a few sales and that number drops again but maybe if I reallly concentrate and work on it I can get 100 items before Christmas shopping season. See you later ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment