Friday, July 9, 2010

Almost Back!

I am happy, I just got the computer my brother offered me and as soon as my daughter has some time off she will get me hooked up! Then maybe things can get back to normal here ;o)

In the meantime, how many of you are participating in the Christmas in July sale on Etsy? I have had an Etsy shop since October 2007 but so far have not done the CIJ sale. As an added way of working on my new mission I decided that I will try it this year. Add that to the fact that there are alot of peices that I would like to move out of the shop so over the next few day's I will be editing and pricing just about everything in the shop. Most items will be up to 50% off.
I don't know if most people feel this way but when I list an item and it sit's and sit's through several renewal's I am happy to put it on sale and give it a home. I guess I just don't like work to "sit" for a long time even though it is never been used, worn, played with since I made it.
I used to be the same way when I did craft show's, if I took the same necklace to every show for a year I felt like it was old and either sale priced it, gave it a way or took it apart to reuse the beads for something else.

Hope everyone is enjoying life , I am staying in the house with the AC on because the heat has been killer for the last week. Have a great day and I will see you on a more regular basis soon.
D

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I'm not sure I even thought about the CIJ! Maybe I should :)

    ReplyDelete