Friday, March 5, 2010

Staying busy

I have been keeping busy this week. Trying to list something new each night on one of my sites. I listed this necklace in my Etsy shop tonight. While most of the time I am not a big fan of stringing, this necklace is an exception and it is the best way I know of to use up beads that just are not up to my standards. Every once in a while I try to save a little money on beads, I think all of us beaders pull this stunt and purchase lesser quality seedbeads only to be very sorry because they are so un-uniform that they just don't create a nice even, smooth peice when they have been woven. So a big box of turqouise seedbeads turned into a 10 strand necklace. My granddaughter modeled and she say's she would wear it so it will appeal to someone .
Hope your enjoying your first week of March, I have seen a definate weather change this week and I am happy about that .. hope it continues

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a really fun piece and a clever way to use beads that aren't as uniform as you'd like. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete