Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Feeling good

My schedule is falling into place, I feel a bit more normal each day that passes.  I am spending more and more time each day on my school work and I am okay with it.  I have one more week of my first 2 classes and I am feeling good about how well I am doing.  My work table is covered with bags of sequins and piles of felt because I really feel the need to get a ton of ornaments into my Etsy shop and every once in a while get a beaded piece in there just to shake it up.  As the physical part of my illness gets worse the normalcy of the things I do through out the day will stop me from missing the things I cannot do.  There is still alot of things a mess in my life but I think I am doing okay with them.  I think I am feeling good with where I am at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment