Sunday, May 5, 2013

Can I start again?

Once again I have been out of commission for many months dealing with every day life.  Today as I am starting to get settled again and back into my routine I have spent a bit of time looking through the different social networks and stuff that I used to do on a daily basis.  Really thinking about whether I have the time to start up again or should I just eliminate the areas I haven't had time for.  Some I just closed my accounts but when it comes to this blog I have to think about it a bit more.  It has been a long time since I started it and I know I haven't kept up well, as we know I kind of disappear when life gets rough, but I think I should hang on a bit and try to get better again.  God know's I have been through my share of rough times and they never will stop but I have good times to and where else can I try out experiments on my beadwork and get impartial feedback?  So I think I am going to hang in here a bit longer and see if I can just get back to a better pace.  I do have some good news to share and maybe I can post a picture later,  I have a new granddaughter,  my son and his wife just had their first  so I am full of new grandma pride for the third time.
I will try to post a picture when I get home.  This random thinking things over happened while I was at the library and of course I don't have my camera with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment