Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sleeping through it all

I have not updated in several months again and I am ashamed! But I have good reasons. First I lost my Cable and internet due to all the medical issues. My daughter's phone is "our internet modem" and I try not to take advantage of that and just use it quickly to post items in my shop. No browsing time because I don't want to use up too much of her gigabites or whatever it is she pay's for when we are online.
Second I just plain old don't feel good and spent more hours in bed than out. I should have had my first surgery by now but of course.....there are school aged kids living with me. In September my grandson brought me home a cold. By the first week in October it turned into a sinus infection, by the third week of October it was bronchitis and by the first week in November I was borderline pneumonia. So I am still sitting here coughing and gagging, it takes a long time for me to get over it. At this point there will be no surgery until after the holidays. So between sleeping and creating I am just filling my Etsy shop as best I can with prayers for holiday sales. Just maybe a miracle will strike and I can get my Cable and internet back after the holiday season is done. I would love to watch a tv show. Although I have caught up on years of reading I haven't had time for. Hope everyone is well and getting ready to have great Holiday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment