Saturday, June 5, 2010

Staying focused



That's what I have been doing this week. Staying focused on producing work. I find that often, when I am working with a certain color bead I like to make up several items before I put that color away and switch over. This necklace and bracelet are not a set. But I had out my favorite pearly white seedbeads and I had made several of the polymer clay cabs. That's the extent of the similarity in the items but they are two majorly time consuming items.
Have also been working on alot of little items. I am going to take part in the Christmas in July sale on Etsy. The weather has been wonderful so I have spent many hours a day on the front porch enjoying the air, watching the world go by and making keyrings, bracelets, bookmarks and keyring lariets for the summer sale.
Hope you are doing well today, have a happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment