Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter, finally

I have been in bed sick since December 23rd.  Just now starting to get up little by little get back to normal.  If you can call this life normal.  I don't feel like I missed much over the Holiday time and now I am just taking things a day at a time waiting until February 13 to get back to finding out what we need to do to fix me again.  Way too many scenarios running through my head because let's face it, how many times can you have your head operated on before it does more harm than good.  I am so lucky to have my beadwork, it is the one thing that absorbs me to the point I can stop thinking about the lousy things for a bit.
I tried to post a picture but once again of all the choices to upload a pic they give you, coming from my documents is not there.  We finally got our first snowfall and it is just so pretty before the cars and plow trucks go through,  maybe it will work next post. 
Happy January

No comments:

Post a Comment