Friday, November 23, 2012

Thinking step by step

I am in the middle of making some major decisions.  Some may be life changing but I am trying to take my time and think things through very carefully.  This week, I am thinking about the fact that I need to come up with a big chunk of money and it's not going to fall out of the sky so, step one.   I know I have boxes and bags of craft supplies that I don't use.  I alway's think I might someday, that's why I keep them.  Well it's time to get a bit tough with myself and list them item by item on ebay.  Will it solve my financial issues?  No but the fact is , it is a step forward and by putting into motion I will be proactive on working on the problem while I think through the next idea that comes to mind.  Maybe if I can keep myself focused and just keep stepping forward I could surprise myself and come up with a few good plans.  So this week I listed a bag of inexpensive seed beads that I cannot use, a bead weaving loom that is the wrong type for me, today a big old bag of sequins.  Now I will go home and dig through a box to decide what's going on the list tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment