Saturday, July 9, 2011

A little more progress

I have to work tonight. During the summer months the store stays open late on Friday and Saturday because our town is full of tourists right up until the 1st week of September when the horse racing is done. That means I will set this aside and not get back to it for a few days. So, yesterday I started some Dr. appointments and so far I don't have good news and got a bit stressed . Well we all know when I get stressed I lock myself in the studio and Bead. So here is what we have tonight. Some fish to call the castle home, a little bit of greenery started for underwater plants and just starting on the ocean floor. There has been no part of this picture preplanned so I am adding as idea's come to me. I have a feeling I will be working on it a while because I have alot to think about. It's not so much that I don't expect to run into different health problems, I know I will for the rest of my life since my diseases of Chiari and Syringomylia will never go away but....we are still fighting to get my granddaughter healthy, still hitting one brick wall after another. I need to know she is fixed before I let Dr.s start playing on me again. .....
AlyGator........This is going to be a beaded painting, just haven't had the canvas stretched yet, I love it when you comment, sadly I still can't get blogger to let me respond to comments on my own blog posts....sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment