Friday, February 18, 2011

Celebrating my Weekend

Friday and Saturday are my weekend. I don't have to go to my part time job and if I think ahead on Thursday night and stop at the store, I can choose to stay home or choose to go do something. Most often I choose to stay home and bead, maybe do a little housework, maybe not, today though, we had decent weather , it was 30 degrees warmer than it has been in a long time and my mom and I spent some time together sorta window shopping. Just getting away from the house and spending some time with each other. That does not happen often in the winter due to mom's health so it is a treasure when we can.
To date I have done 5 Beaded Paintings. This last week I have worked hard at not starting another and getting some jewelry done for the Etsy shop but for some reason, this has such a hold on me ......I Have to start another!!!!
So when I got home, I sat down with a peice of canvas and sketched out my next one. I know I will have to start beading it tonight. I have no choice, my willpower is just not there. Any way I thought it would be fun to do a progress show so here is our start, a sketch on a peice of canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment